~!**Welcome to my blog**!~

Success doesn't come in an easy way!!

^^ReaCh 4 The StaR EveN iF YoU HavE 2 StanD oN a CacTus!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Hi... it’s me sashi... hmm ma actual name is Sasitharan S/O Parimoolam. I’m from Selangor..n nw im studing at perlis.. vry far rite from my place, but wat to do.. i gt place in university at dere.. and nw im a university student.. hehehe.. cnt believe.. sory.. hvnt tell ma university name.. itz UniMAP.. Universiti Malaysia Perlis.. Im doing Environmental Enginering and I’m first year student.. this is the 1st time I came 2 Perlis.. bt i like the place.. less cars, traffics.. no jam.. but the sad part, here no place 2 lepak.. no cinema aso.. vry difficult 4me at the starting bt nw i’m used to it..
Now i wana tell about my family.. i’m the eldest in the family and i have 1 cute sister.. then my parents.. we are staying at Selangor more than 20 years since i born there...
itz me... Sashi Boy..

No comments: